Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Letters arts and crafts Collection

Years ago I created a product with 26 letters for my students along with the workbook I designed. It has been successful and I thought of making all the letters for all the preschool themes. 




As you move along the Preschool Book series that you are working with, help the students learn the letters. The students can make the craft letters or you can make them for the class and use it as flash letters or to play games, They work as decoration, too. Review vocabulary and pronunciation with the letters as they name all the words.

In most ESL books the alphabet is missing ! It is up to us ESL/EFL teachers to teach the letters of the alphabet in Preschool or Kindergarten. Make sure that the students can name most of letters, it doesn't matter the order. By teaching them the letters it will predict that your students will be able to read in English in the future. Your students will learn the alphabet by doing lots of practice in many different ways.
 I will be adding pictures of the letters on my other social media, so you get a chance to see all 224 letters.

Here´s the link to 224 letters:

I created a Board named: Letter Arts and crafts.




4 comentarios: